Lunes, Pebrero 10, 2014

MY EXPERIENCE on OLFA S.Y 2013-2014



MY EXPERIENCE on Olfa SY 2013-2014


OUR LADY OF FATIMA SCHOOL, also know as Olfa. I am a new student here in Olfa. As a freshman student.  And first, I'm so shy in school going here beacause I am a new here in this school. For how many days, I knew my classroom and my section now. Our Lady of Peace. In all, 42 students here in this class, our adviser is Romelina Barcena Ma'am, Ma'am Barz is her nickname. My classmates is so noisy, caring, friendly, and loving. They are naughty sometimes and a joker persoons. That's why I love my classmates jerk. HAHAHAHA! just kidding, They are not jerk, sometimes? hihihi! 

                                     

This is a picture of OLP students in Enden Nature Park! We have our Field Trip that time! We have a lot expercience that day! :)


                                 

This is our recollection, All girls classmates Because our boys are already gone. XDD

                               

INTRAMS 2013. That's me and my classmates / friends. Lots of activities on the INTRAMS! :)


THAT'S ALL! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento