Lunes, Marso 3, 2014

My Future :)

TEN YEARS FROM NOW?


                                          

Ten years now, i see myself I have achieve everything that I have strive for. I hope that I graduated college. Many memories will happend to my life. I can see also myself as a soaring student off to make some new recipes and to tasted more foods. I want to be a good and professional CHEF.  Then I would go to culinary school and finish with honors and no regrets. To work on restuarant and meet some professional Chefs. Also, I want to join some competitions and go to other countries. Having a good family Then continue my life as very successful young woman.



                         

I can also imagine myself 10 years from now, to be a Hairdresser. I can also do their hair more beautiful by making their hair a braids or other styles. I know it's not more expensive, but I want my self more happy by making myself do the things I love :)

                  

My sorroundings? I think, Ten years from now, I can see more beautiful places in the world. Having a green and fresh air and sorroundings. Many person will take their smile and spreading their love for others. Having a time to expresses their feelings like a word FREEDOM. Hope that this sorroundings will be a Beautiful and Peaceful sorroundings.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento